As an education organization, we know that your mission is to deliver the best outcomes possible for your constituents, whether that is students, teachers, families, or others. We also know that you often face limited financial and human capital resources. We can help implement a proven solution with a better user experience and cost-effective implementation so your staff can benefit from fast, easy access to data insights, in the office or remotely.
Reach out to us and we’ll walk you through how we can help you achieve your mission and make an impact using Salesforce.Contact Us
“Exponent Partners has one of the most buttoned-up and rigorous professional services teams that I have ever encountered. The discipline and thoughtfulness that they brought to the development process was exceptional.”
Education Sector Solutions
- Manage student, teacher, and constituent data
- Build a stakeholder database
- Measure program participation and engagement
- Manage risks and interventions
- Track performance data such as grades and test scores
- Manage email, SMS, and live communications
- Keep track of alumni
- Automate application processes
- Support college to career pipelines
- Track mentor, volunteer, and advocate engagement
- Create online communities
- Connect with fundraising, communications, and LMS systems
- Evaluate results and outcomes
Education Sector Clients
- College Access & Success
- Charter & Independent Schools
- Education Reform Organizations
- Afterschool & Out of School Programs
- Academic Support Organizations
- Teacher, Administrative, & Staff Support Organizations
- Policy Organizations
Our Education Expertise
Whether you are a small local program or a national organization that’s helping students nationwide, we adapt our services to you. Our expertise across the Education Sector will guide you throughout the journey–from initial technology strategy to implementation and ongoing support.
We develop blueprints for your system that are tailored to the unique aspects of your organization. We focus on business process analysis to understand your mission, desired outcomes, results objectives, and the way your staff works, in order to develop a solution specific to these attributes.
Stepping back before approaching a significant technology project ensures a successful, cost-effective system implementation. We can help you identify and sequence the right solutions by looking at your organization's needs holistically. Examples of projects include: System Assessments and Technology Roadmaps.
We have a wide range of resources and methodologies to fit your organization, whether you have a mature technology team or are doing your first system implementation. We deliver comprehensive solutions that span all facets of Salesforce technology, including configuration, code, and app integration.
Whether you need regular guidance to manage your Salesforce system, or only occasional help to update a complex configuration, our support plans have your needs covered. All levels of service are rendered by customer success managers who have experience working with foundations.