The National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP) is a professional association representing individual workforce development and human resources practitioners, who connect jobseekers, educators and companies to advance the American economy. NAWDP ‘s mission is to advance the workforce development profession by providing training and resources to its members, improve the effectiveness of the nation’s workforce development programs, and enhance public-private cooperation in the pursuit of full employment.
As the creator of the Exponent Case Management app, we are proud to sponsor the virtual 37th Annual NAWDP Conference this May 17-19, 2021. Attendees represent the full range of career experience in the industry, from senior leaders to entry-level employees, and come from every corner of the country and every segment of the industry. NAWDP’s Annual Conference has become one of the largest gatherings of workforce development professionals to:
- enhance and maintain their skills through continuing education
- network with peers, mentors, and leaders
- share ideas, experiences and metrics about promising practices
- discover new and innovative programs, products and services
With dozens of engaging sessions across two days, participants will benefit from workhops, keynote speakers, and more! The five workshop tracks for professionals include:
- Excelling in a Virtual Environment (PDF of workshop shedule)
- Strategies for Workforce Professional Self-Care (PDF of workshop shedule)
- Fiscal Responsibility and Oversight (PDF of workshop shedule)
- Diversity and Inclusion (PDF of workshop shedule)
- Educating and Training Our Future Workforce (PDF of workshop shedule)
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you can’t make the conference this year but are interested in learnign more about Exponent Case Management, check out this on demand webinar exploring the Exponent Case Management Workforce Development Accelerator. Exponent Case Management is next generation case management designed for your Workforce Development agency. Ideal for all stakeholders from career coaches and job developers to program managers and agency leaders, the application is a fully-featured, customizable solution. It includes intake, assessment, service plans, group training, individual services, placement and retention, employer engagement, outcomes reporting, and more. Built on the Salesforce platform, Exponent Case Management allows you to directly connect your program data to your impact with employer, funder, and performance reporting at your fingertips.