Must See Sessions at Nonprofit Dreamin
You are invited to join us at the inaugural Nonprofit Dreamin from January 28-29th. Dreamin events are a mainstay in the Salesforce Ohana community. Traditionally Salesforce Dreamin events are organized regionally every year around the world. These events are not hosted by Salesforce employees, but by users like you. Nonprofit Dreamin is special because it is the first event catered solely to the nonprofit sector. This live, virtual conference is created for, and by, nonprofit professionals within the Salesforce ecosystem, and centered around providing you a dedicated, inclusive space to collaborate, build relationships and learn best practices. Sessions cover a range of helpful topics and here’s a quick recap.
Salesforce Labs All-Stars: 5 Free Tools Your Nonprofit Can Use Today
Thursday, 28th January 2021
10:30am EST / 9:30am CST / 7:30am PST
During this session, Exponent Partners Consultants Skye Tyler and Lara Kimberley will highlight five of the most useful and flexible Salesforce Labs tools for nonprofit organizations that require minimal setup for maximum return! System administrators, fundraisers, case managers, and program officers alike will find immediate value in these solutions designed to help you work smarter on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce Lab solutions we will cover include:
- CMTD Enhanced Related List – create custom, filterable related lists that include only the records that you want to see
- Universal Timeline – visualize related records in an interactive timeline
- Record Hunter – create custom search boxes and display results
- Adding Multiple Related Records Flow template – search and select multiple records at once
- Magic Mover for Notes and Attachments – a must-have tool when migrating from Notes & Attachments to Files and Enhanced Notes
Learn more about the tools featured and secure your spot!
How to Advocate for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Ecosystem
Thursday, 28th January 2021
12:30pm EST / 11:30am CST / 9:30am PST
Join an all-star team of session leaders Brittany Daley, Jessica Murphy, Emma B-F, Marisa Lopez, and Rachel Park, who will share findings from surveys about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts throughout the Salesforce partner and customer community. This session will explore important and timely questions including:
- Do you ever wonder why the Salesforce ecosystem does not reflect the demographics of the communities we serve? Are you interested in participating in grassroots efforts to change that?
- How do we inspire each other in this moment?
The session will include the key challenges and opportunities in the Salesforce community and invite you to join the coalition. Sign up for this session to be inspired and feel empowered to step into action and stand for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Don’t Miss the Demo Jam, too!
Friday, 29th January 2021
10am EST / 11am CST / 9am PST
Want to learn more about the AppExchange, but lacking in time? Check out the Nonprofit Dreamin Demo Jam. It’s a fast game show-style event where 5 app vendors will be showcasing their most compelling Salesforce apps in super short, no fluff, live 3 minute demos. At the end you get to decide who’s best with our live voting! Eric Magnuson and Andrew Elluru will be competing for the coveted demo jam trophy as they demo Exponent Case Management. Get your ticket for Nonprofit Dreamin today!